gaaaawdam legend

ELM0

Max
Legende+
BauTeam
4 Juni 2016
Frankfurt am Main
In order to make this understandable for everyone, i'm going to do this in english!

I hereby suggest that Tim, the blue Dino, the flying dutchman, the boat on the road and the elf on the shelf, Vossa should become legend since he's always been legendary and deserves it more than anybody else on the server, even tho i don't even know anyone on the server!

why? if i really need to tell you than you would have to be a dick, because he usually helps everyone and if he didn't help you with at least one thing you didn't deserve it in the first place!

Nah for real, Bauteam, Eventteam-Captain, building genius, won several contests, spent billions of hours on the server, most of it for server purposes, learned german in order for you guys to understand him (go to school and learn english dammit!)..... aaaaand do i really need to tell ya? body made of steel and of course ...chicksterminatooooor :D

In short, er hat immer hart gegen den Strich rasiert and he's a goddam legend - give him the credit he deserves.

Therefore, rankup needed - make it happen.

see y'all around.

Elmo alias Mahatma Gandalf

PS. kp wohin legendenvorschläge eigentlich gehören verschiebts wohin ihr wollt :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

F_o_F_1092

Admin
PluginTeam
SocialMediaTeam
15 Mai 2016
Naja, der Ablauf für "solche" Sachen ist klar, "Legenden" können andere Spieler als "Legende" vorschlagen und wir beschäftigen uns damit.
Wir wägen dabei immer unsere Meinungen ab und das Resultat kann dann sein, dass der Spieler zur "Legende", oder auch (noch) nicht zur "Legende" wird.
Eine solche Abwägung hat bezüglich deines Vorschlages stattgefunden.
Was das Ergebnis davon ist, haben wir jedoch noch nie öffentlich mitgeteilt, insofern der Spieler nicht "direkt" zur "Legende" wurde, und so werden wir das auch diesmal nicht machen.